E3 2011 Microsoft Announcements Round-Up – Halo 4, Ryse and Lots of Kinect Supported Games
Here is a list of notable announcements and details of Xbox 360 games and features announced today at Microsoft’s Press Conference for E3 2011 (plus a couple features revealed later on Major Nelson’s Blog).
- Already announced games featured Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect 3 (Kinect voice support, dialogue and squad commands), Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Kinect support for all future Tom Clancy games), Gears of War 3, Forza 4, Star Wars Kinect
- EA sports games to get Kinect Support – Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Madden, Fifa and one other.
- New Game Announcement – Ryse for Crytek, a Kinect game set during the Roman Empire era.
- New Halo games announced – Halo 1 remake 10 year anniversary and Halo 4.
- New Game Announcement – Fable: The Journey, on rail magic shooter just for Kinect.
- Other New Games Announced – Kinect Sports Season 2, Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster, Disneyland Adventures, and Dance Central 2.
- New Dashboard with graphical and functional improvements. Search support with universal Bing search capability, youtube, live TV (i.e. UFC) capabilities, more Kinect support, Beacon feature (more streamlined game invite system) and the big one cloud support for game saves and profiles.
Posted on June 7, 2011, in Articles, List, Microsoft, News, Technology, Video Games, windows, Xbox 360 and tagged 2011, announcements, articles, e3, games, Microsoft, news, Technology, Video Games, Xbox 360. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.